Twittimer, is an amazing web app, which is mostly useful for Entrepreneurs, small business, non profit profile organizations, or any user who makes use of social media very often, and want something productive way to manage their social profile in an ease way.
This web app is definitely going to be useful for those who want to schedule posts, and are looking for a way which they can use to post to multiple social accounts at once.
The use is really simple, an average internet user can right away start using it, without any difficulties. Just login using any of your social account: Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Why use Twittimer
- Schedule posts to publish later.
All you have to do is select a date and accounts to publish on.
- Photos are the main source of interaction. You can add at most 4 photos per post.
- View post archives of last 60 days. And re-post any specific post you'd like.
- Get complete details of each posts, including likes, retweets, shares and views.
- Write and save drafts.
- Shorten your long URLs using Goo.gl or Bit.ly, right from the app.
- Bulk upload posts using CSV, which is definitely going to save a lot of time.
Besides, what I personally love about this web app is its RSS repost feature, which allows me to add RSS feeds of my favorite sites and I can re-post latest contents from those sites to my various social profiles.
Link to Twittimer Web App